Airtel Is Hiring-Work From Home/Office
Table of Contents
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Product Operations Managers at Airtel are obsessed about customer experience, are curious, creative problem solvers who are highly collaborative, and drive to delight customers.
We are looking for product operations managers for our new and exciting Airtel Digital charter which includes building scalable products, such as Commerce, Promotions and OTT distribution.
At Airtel, the Product team is building the next wave of scalable and robust digital products to meet customers’ needs. We are investing heavily in our digital product ecosystem to deliver delight to our customers and grow the business. We put the customer first and value progress over busy activity. Our teams are entrepreneurial, hands-on and do what it takes to deliver the product to our 300M customers.
- Responsible for end-to-end product deliverables, which includes beta testing, customer journey experience testing.
- Identify key problems / Areas of Opportunities – Analyze and provide data to help product make better-informed decisions (Plan for Here and Now and Structural Fix)
- Collaborate with product and business development teams – work on the challenges found and work with Product on prioritizing them, data backed approach.
- Collaborate with Experience Testing team – work on bugs identified in testing and work with Product on prioritizing them, data backed approach
- Identify key issues faced by users and quantify the scale of the problem. Recommend solutions to solve these issues.
- Managing product GTM / Pilots along with the Customer Experience & Retail team, ensure complete readiness (touch-points training, DT readiness, etc).
- Responsible for scaling the solutions enabled on the channels (partner with Growth / Experience teams) to enable / maximize the value for millions of users.
- Communicate to the wider teams on product changes / enhancements
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Analytically strong
- Technically sound, understands platforms, APIs. Should be able to understand the Airtel ecosystem and recommend best solutions. Ability to understand complex technical systems used across partner processes and be able to communicate complex concepts in simple form.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to show resiliency and be able to priorities key activities within the business while managing stakeholder expectations
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- 3+ Yrs working in Product Operations
- Experience in eCommerce Domain (preferred)
- Experience in performing end to end channel testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.