Amazon Hiring Internship Student 2023 if you are looking for any Internship then this post will help you
Amazon is currently hiring Software Development Engineers for their Summer Internship program in 2023. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain hands-on experience at one of the largest and most innovative companies in the world.
Table of Contents
• At the time of application, you were listed as having a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, technical computer science, or a related subject
• Knowledge of language syntaxes such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
• Knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Amazon’s interdisciplinary experience to compile, design, and deliver
- innovative products and services in the market.
- Design and development of innovative technologies in large distributed computing environments and support
- causing fundamental changes in the industry.
- Build solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with innovation potential
- The technology of incredible scale and speed.
- Build a scalable, fault-tolerant, cost-effective, and high-performance distributed storage, indexing, and query system
- easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code appropriate solutions based on generally defined problems.
- Work in a flexible environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Previous technical work practice.
- Experience with distributed, multi-layered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effective formulation of challenges and technical solutions.
- The ability to deal with ambiguous or unclear problems, as well as the ability to think abstractly.