American Express-Work From Home/Office Job
Table of Contents
Customer Fulfilment Network (CFN) is an integral part of Global Servicing Operations (GSO) with over 2,000 employees and is a key servicing component of the larger Global Servicing Group (GSG). CFN offers wide range of services to its Customers, Merchants and Commercial Clients – E.g. End to End Disputes Management, Set-Up & Maintenance and Research & Reconciliation. CFN has a global footprint in 15 Delivery Hub’s from where it offers customer service to 24 markets in 19 different languages. Approx. 30 million customer requests and transactions are fulfilled every year. CFN plays a critical role in companywide efforts to streamline processes, enable digital fulfilment and adhere to market regulations, policies, audit requirements and compliance framework. Performance measurement is a key component of improving customer experience and metrics such as Service Levels, Recommend to Friend (RTF) and Case Time Resolution (CTR) play a vital role in enabling a customer-centric organization.
- This role involves interacting with internal & external clients (authorized signatory/client managers/ merchants etc) and resolving their inquiries over email/calls.
- It also involves reviewing and onboarding Merchant Applications and KYC documents for CLM & PSF merchants
- Should have knowledge of KYC.
- Work on daily inventory towards cases related to merchant servicing and onboarding.
- Keep a close eye on gaps & recommend solutions to plug them.
- Consistently manage high volumes of work accurately and efficiently while working under stringent timelines.
- Monitor the daily suspense volumes and liase with internal & external clients (authorized signatory/client managers/ merchants etc.) over emails/calls to reduce the volume
- Carry out Due Diligence activities to ensure all dues are released to the clients
- Focus on merchant requirement, productivity, and efficiency to ensure SLA’s are met
- Contribute towards team goals by strictly managing individual productivity & quality targets while maintaining system metrics.
- Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Understand, determine, and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate.
- Demonstrate strong focus on process improvements.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with organization policies and audit controls.
- Build an excellent rapport with the team & other business groups to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Relevant experience an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Strong and committed customer focus and consistent demonstration of service excellence.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command over MS Excel, Access & PowerPoint.
- Strong focus on results
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.