Business Development Consultant Job-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
WWT Services and Offerings
- Understand and describe the value of WWT’s Strategic Resourcing solutions and portfolio offerings with clarity and passion to differentiate in the market.
- Align WWT’s Strategic Resourcing services to the client’s needs whilst engaging delivery Teams to ensure a clear and concise plan of action is agreed upon from the outset that meets our processes compliantly.
- Lead business and market development activities, responsible for sales pipeline and client backlog.
- Understand relevant contractual terms.
- Direct accountability to drive annual revenue at priority clients.
- Practice active listening, demonstrate empathy, and adapt the message and style to the audience and subject.
- Lead group meetings and executive discussions.
- Effectively connect and drive meaningful dialogue with a CXO-level audience.
- Produce logical, accurate and concise communications, ask critical questions, able to influence and persuade.
- Communicate credibly and with impact.
- Facilitate client satisfaction surveys, where applicable.
- Provide guidance and coaching to assigned team members.
- Led the development of a client-centric account strategy plan for Strategic Resourcing.
- Conduct strategic analysis (e.g. SWOT) to identify client opportunities.
- Identify and position transformation Strategic Resourcing solutions to deliver significant value.
- Engage clients proactively to identify how WWT can help realise clients’ strategies.
Drive for Results
- Exhibit a relentless drive to realise goals and win-win outcomes.
- Focus on key performance drivers and client value.
- Respond to critical escalated issues, resolve competing priorities, and drive team alignment.
- Maintain oversight of work and deliverables on select accounts to ensure client value.
- Inspire trust and address client’s priorities and needs with speed and effectiveness.
- Develop strategies for gaining access to and developing relations with key clients, decision-makers and influencers.
- Display gravitas and executive presence.
- Use references, data and stories to drive impact.
- Deploy an individualised approach to obtain buy-in. Understand different motivations and interpersonal dynamics.