Cactus Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
Please note: We are a remote-first organization so you can work from anywhere in India. You may be required to travel to our Mumbai office based on business requirements or for company/team events.
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: 15,000 INR Per Month
As an Intern, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, while further developing their skills and knowledge in the field of finance and accounting.
The candidate would be assigned in one or more below mentioned area in the field of finance.
- Assist in conducting financial analysis, preparing financial reports, and maintaining accounting records.
- Support the team in performing internal audits and reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Collaborate with the team to reconcile financial discrepancies and resolve accounting issues.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and monitor actual performance against targets.
- Prepare and execute plan to optimise interest cost and interest income.
- Prepare and execute plan to optimise Forex hedging gain.
- Conduct research on relevant accounting and tax regulations to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Support in the preparation and filing of various tax returns, including income tax, GST, and TDS.
Qualifications and prerequisites
- Semi-Qualified Chartered Accountant eligible for Industrial training as per ICAI
- Good understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis, and taxation.
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits of this role
- Valuable hands-on experience in finance and accounting.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals.
- Exposure to various accounting systems, software, and tools.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.
- Potential for growth and career advancement within the organization.
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.
Cactus Communications is a science communication and technology company. We specialize in AI products and solutions that improve how research gets funded, published, communicated, and discovered. We offer editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; AI-powered scholarly publishing products for journals and researchers; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.