Conduent Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
• Assesses and monitors the design and operating effectiveness of controls over financial reporting risks in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
• Tests and/or reviews existing internal controls and recommends improvements to standardize, streamline and automate controls and processes.
• Identifies and monitors internal control gaps in financial reporting procedures, processes or systems and ensures appropriate remedial action.
• Engages in transformation projects or other significant financial initiatives to ensure internal controls are adequately incorporated.
• Prepares written documentation/reports as it relates to SOX, disclosing all significant deficiencies to management.
• Provides guidance/training to other departments on the identification and documentation of required actions/policies, conformance tests and ongoing monitoring issues.
• Participates in internal audits and field inspections as needed.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.