Customer Success Representative Job-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
At The/Studio, our vision is to empower individuals, regardless of their expertise, to unleash their creativity and bring their unique ideas to life through the production of custom products. We are committed to delivering top-quality customized products that not only exceed expectations but also provide a seamless and awe-inspiring experience via our exceptional team and AI-integrated systems. By shouldering the manufacturing burdens, we liberate our customers to focus on their true passions, driving them towards remarkable success and fulfillment. Together, we turn dreams into tangible realities and shape a world where creativity knows no bounds.
Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent.
All roles at The/Studio are 100% remote from anywhere in the world, as long as you have all your tools, and a fast, stable internet connection!
We are looking for ambitious, creative, and highly driven Customer Success Representatives who are passionate to build a career in Sales and Customer Success and determined to step up their game to cultivate long-lasting relationships with our customers. You’ll be working with our growing Customer Success team to improve the company’s sales and success approach in building a network of entrepreneurs and improve their lives through our products.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has excellent communication skills and good command of the English language, customer-centric, solution-oriented, and willing to go the extra mile to provide the best service to our customers. As a Customer Success Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to drive results by executing sales and account management strategies to provide the best customer experience.
Ultimately, we are looking for a self-starter who can thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate new business connections by working on assigned leads, no cold calls.
- Act as a liaison between the customers and our in-house Production team
- Provide consultancy to customers to complete orders, and handle all issues and inquiries to ensure a smooth-sailing ordering process
- Follow up through phone calls (outbound and inbound), emails, and messages as required
- Consistently meet assigned KPIs and goals
- Build relationship with customers and generate repeat sales
- Address all post-sales concerns of the customers through a ticketing system
- Follow up with the tracking, progression and delivery of custom products to customers anywhere in the world
- Ensure that the design edits are well-cascaded within the Graphic Design team to eliminate design errors
- Responsible for updating daily reports and trackers to be submitted on a daily basis
What We’re Looking For:
- Passionate in building a career in sales and customer service
- Sales experience, consultative selling experience, account management experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Great people skills to deal with customer concerns and inquiries, with genuine sense of timing and ability to stand their ground and move back when required
- Solution-oriented and can think strategically to resolve customer concerns
- Attention to detail and good customer-handling skills
- Self Starter. Proactive and can work with minimal supervision
- Available to work US business hours
- Remote-ready: owns a desktop/laptop with at least 8GB of RAM, noise-canceling headset, and a stable internet connection with at least 20mbps speed, with a quiet space to take calls
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation + uncapped commissions
- Paid time-offs to promote work-life balance
- 5-day work week, fixed working hours following US business hours
- Fun working culture and opportunity to be part of a diverse and results-driven global team!
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your skills beyond your work
- Independent Contractor role