Data Scientist Job – IBM Is Hiring
Salary: Rs.6 Lakh Per Annum
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Big Data Engineer, you will develop, maintain, evaluate, and test big data solutions. You will be involved in data engineering activities like creating pipelines/workflows for Source to Target and implementing solutions that tackle the client’s needs.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Design, build, optimize and support new and existing data models and EL processes based on our clients Business requirements.
- Build, deploy and manage data infrastructure that can adequately handle the needs of a rapidly growing data driven organization.
- Coordinate data access and security to enable data scientists and analysts to easily access to data whenever they need too.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Skill set: Amazon Connect, Amazon Lex, AWS Lambda, Amazon Polly, IAM, Polly, Quick Sight ,AWS CloudWatch, Amazon Transcribe, AWS Step functions, Amazon S3, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon DynamoDB, RDS, Node.js/ Python.
- Experience in contact center development.
- Working experience in Amazon Connect and contact flows for interaction and routing. Hands on experience in building bots using Amazon Lex platform and Lambda functions.
- Consuming REST/API services. Hands on experience in designing and developing end to end conversational chat flow.
- Identifying intents and entities required for the conversation.