Deloitte Is Hiring-Copywriter Job
Table of Contents
About the Role
As a Copywriter, you are required to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail, can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements projects (e.g.email campaigns and landing pages)
- Review existing copy and re-write into SEO friendly copy
- Look at existing copy and perform tasks such as consolidating content from multiple pages into 1-2 pages
- Rewrite headlines where necessary.
- Add tags in CRM platform.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy search.
Experience / Education
0-2 years of proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
Strong copy writing experience across retail, travel, hospitality is preferred.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Demonstrate ability to manage a variety of diverse requests, priorities, and tasks
A strong, creative problem solver who is self-motivated
A team player with energy and enthusiasm and a high tolerance for change.
Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.