Diebold Nixdorf Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
Provides proactive user helpdesk services to inbound customer service requests. Diagnoses and resolves hardware and software issues, performs software distribution, creates and updates tickets to reflect changes and works with customers to ensure appropriate levels of engagement and communication. Uses available tools and resources, including remote tools, to accomplish tasks.
- Answers inbound customer calls and/or transforms information from any customer service channel into the ticket system.
- Checks to ensure reported incidents are covered by contract and that all caller information, including address details, are correct – retrieves customer agreement on cost if no contract exists.
- Engages with customers to further understand reported issues and provide guidance, according to solution tree and knowledge base protocol, to diagnose and solve incidents (i.e., password resets, software configuration, etc.).
- Uses remote tools to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve technical issues.
- When resolution is unsuccessful, escalates issues according to established procedure and informs customer of next steps.
- Monitors the Universal Work Queue (UWQ) revision of assigned tasks, creating and updating tickets to reflect changes (i.e., cancelations, additional information). * Informs manager or dedicated IRM team in case of customer escalations.
- Documents all activity and updates the appropriate knowledge management, reporting and other systems.
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
- High School Diploma or comparable
- Min. 6 months experience in a call center environment is recommended
- Native Speaker quality in required local language/primary language.
- English language skills are additionally implied.
- PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
- Industry Knowhow preferred.
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behavior on the phone.
Requisition Employer Description
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.