Ebay Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
Our Operation teams focus on reducing regulatory risk and bad buying/selling experiences through case reviews. Cases are served through various referral mechanisms to the teammate. The teammate investigates and makes an educated decision on next steps. Teammates have the responsibility to make the best decision for the customer and the business while ensuring site safety and regulatory compliance. These decisions could include customer education, warnings, removing listings, restricting buying/selling activity, suspension of all site activity and handling appeals on actions taken through multiple channels
Promote safe and compliant trading on the site by investigating accounts, reviewing filters, verified rights owner/community reports and escalations. Performing account reviews for potential regulatory risk, fraudulent, off site and/or unauthorized activity. You’re focused on the member experience on the site and investigate accounts with questionable business practices that could have a negative impact on the eBay community. You may interact with Risk BU, Merchandizing, Compliance, CS Tech, Product, Service Design, Legal or other upper management across eBay. As a result, this team is focused on being efficient and accurate to meet or exceed the KPI’s including, but not limited to Productivity, Quality/Accuracy, and maintaining necessary service levels.
- Conduct in depth case reviews to promote safe and compliant trading on the site.
- Use filters, member reports and account reviews to make informed decisions on each case.
- Identify trends and provide feedback to your leadership.
- Provide feedback on filter performance to LVIS and other support teams.
- Handle appeals through multiple channels for actions taken across assigned work types.
- Handle escalations as needed per request of leadership.
- Respond to appeals or manage customer inquiries through email channels.
- Conduct outbound phone calls or otherwise reach out to the customer as part of your case review.
- Coach customers on how to be more successful on the site through phone or email channels.
- Educate customers on the regulatory requirements behind actions of the company.
- Responsible to make sure work is completed within Service Level and actively drive improvement.
- Able to gather data using internal and external tools then interpret to assess risk.
- Available to adjust schedule hours based on business needs.
- Business minded. You can see trends, opportunities and can multi-task.
- Great at managing your time.
- Excellent at communication – both verbal and written.
- Great at problem solving.
- Courteous and professional in your engagement with customers, co-workers and Business Units.
- Proactive and suggest workflow enhancements.
- Assigned to projects and initiatives as they arise.
- Able to make discretionary decisions based on research and established guidelines. You know when to make the call yourself or bring others into your decision making.
- Comfortable working escalations based on your knowledge and proficiency.
- Dependable – you have an established sense of urgency and follow through.
- Adaptable and work under general supervision with the ability to stay self-motivated.
- Comfortable working directly with management and leaders inside and outside of