Fortra Is Hiring – Work From Home Job
Any Graduate Can Apply
Salary: Rs.41000 Per Month
Associate – Security Operations Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the allocation of work/capacity of a team of Analysts
- Provide ongoing communication, collaboration, and leadership for the team
- Communicate/meet with clients, as needed
- Be the liaise and business advocate between Security Operations and Engineering
- Support the implementation of new service capabilities and SOPs
- Manage new client and operation requests, as needed
- Ensure quality assurance of new fixes and product enhancements
- Assist in the hiring, training, and development of new staff
- Educate, coach, and share knowledge with other team members
- Provide career development opportunities to help team members excel in their careers.
- 2-3 years of experience in the industry
- 1+ years leading people in a technical operations capacity as a team lead
- A track record of ownership, accountability, and success.
- Able to form relationships with a variety of personality types to motivate a diverse team.
- Highly self-motivated and directed; able to identify an issue and tackle it proactively.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on communicating technical concepts to others
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Success in communicating with customers, including “C” level leaders
- Experience using investigative tools, such as WhoIs and Traceroute
- An understanding of key internet technologies including DNS, HTTP and other similar technologies
- An understanding of various forms of online fraudulent activities, including phishing, malware, brand/trademark/copyright abuse, social engineering, and more.
- Knowledge of domains, internet protocol, and online brand management (i.e. domain monitoring, understanding of trademarks, IP rights, etc.)
- Advanced computing skills / the ability to learn how to use our in-house proprietary software
- Familiarity with support ticketing systems and troubleshooting procedures.