FreshPrints Is Hiring-Junior Inside Sales Associate
Table of Contents
Looking for highly driven & persistent internal sales associates to close high-value deals with American clients!
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We’ve been on Inc 5000 Magazines’ fastest growing companies list, for 6 years in a row! We’ll do 40+ million dollars in sales over the next 12 months.
Our Junior ISAs roll up to our sales team and are obsessed with delighting customers and giving them a world-class experience!
They’re answering questions like:
- How do we expose our brand to more people?
- What can we do to make a customer experience effortless?
- How do we win their love, loyalty, and trust?
The sales team sets the tone and manages the entire experience a client has while working with Fresh Prints. We’re responsible for generating revenue and growing existing client accounts.
As a member of the Inside Sales Team, you’re responsible for:
- Closing inbound leads generated by our marketing team.
- Growing existing client accounts.
- Providing a superior customer experience to our clients.
You’ll learn how to manage a variety of different clients. You’ll work with student organizations and corporate clients.
We’re looking for someone communicative, receptive, empathetic, and persistent. You’ll have to be ambitious and committed to your customers to succeed in this role.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience is preferred
- Freshers with a flair for sales along with an eagerness to learn are welcome to apply
- MBA/BBA in marketing would be a big plus
- A neutral accent so you can communicate clearly with American customers
- Experience with CRM software like Salesforce or Fresh Sales is preferred
- Experience with sales engagement software like outreach.io or reply.io is preferred
Who You Are
- You thrive off of other people’s energy. You love connecting with and meeting new people.
- You’re a quick learner. You’re not afraid of new technologies and figuring things out on the fly.
- You’re comfortable dealing with challenging customer problems & enjoy turning a bad situation into a good one.
- You’re exceptionally driven. You do your best work when you’re large goals and you don’t rest until you achieve them.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary: $500 per month
- Night Shift Allowance: $80 per month
- Commission: The $500 per month draw against salary with 3% commission on sales
- The Sales Expectation is $100,000 per year
- Total compensation expectation: $6,000 USD per year
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Benefits
- Awesome learning opportunities in a very short time
- This is a remote job
- Work hours ~ 9 AM EST to 5 PM EST (US Times)