Full Creative Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai), the United Kingdom (Edinburgh) and Canada (Toronto). In the US, UK and Canada, we go by the name AnywhereWorks. We are on a mission to create a world that empowers people to work from Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, artists, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where Work is what you do, not where you do it.
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to support Contact Center’s reporting requirement.
- Should be good at reading numbers, analysing trends, etc.
- Should be able to ensure reporting is aligned with the strategic direction of the business.
- Should be able to identify and assess new Contact Center reporting requirements and supporting technologies.
- Responsible for providing business analysis identifying key business drivers and root cause analysis where ever required in process.
- Should have basic understanding of Contact Center Operations.
- MS Office – Excel – Basic Operation.
- Proactive approach on problem analysis and resolution.
- Should be able to plan and prioritize work.
- Willing to work based on shifts – 24/7.
- Experience 0-1 year