Google Is Hiring-Work From Home/Office Job
Table of Contents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience managing projects.
- Supply Chain operations experience in asset management, manufacturing, procurement, commodity management, or supplier management.
- Experience leading cross-functional process improvement.
- Experience in data modeling, trend analysis, statistics, forecasting, or business insights.
- Knowledge of the tools and elements of project management with the ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and ownership for project lifecycle with the ability to collaborate and influence across multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to shift between detailed analysis and big picture thinking and to customize communication based on the audience with excellent analytical skills.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It’s your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $114,000-$167,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop short and long-term supply and demand models that seek to minimize total costs and inventories while maintaining/improving service levels. Present recommendations to leadership, manage timely decisions, and ensure clear and concise communication to all stakeholders in the supply chain.
- Establish and utilize best methods (i.e., statistical models, processes, software tools) in evaluating supply chain’s ability to meet customer demand.
- Work cross-functionally and manage resolution of supply chain exceptions/escalations.
- Manage cross-functional projects to implement and improve capabilities across the organization.