Accenture Is Hiring – Work From Home Job Product Management
Work From Home Job
Any Graduate Freshers Can Apply
Title: Sales Excellence -COE – Program Management Analyst
Job Profile: Sales Effectiveness Analyst
Job Posting Title: Sales Excellence – COE – Program Management Analyst
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We provide everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
A confident, adaptable organiser who enjoys working as part of a team. You thrive in a fast moving, dynamic environment where you collaborate with your global colleagues to help deliver key internal services to our stakeholders. You are a self-starter, with a great eye for detail who takes pride in doing things right.
The Center of Excellence (COE) enables the Sales & Pricing organization to deliver best-in-class service offerings to Accenture leaders, practitioners and sales teams. You will help ensure the smooth running of several high profile programs by providing administrative, process and tool support to the teams that manage the governance framework. Their role is to ensure that the right decisions are made by the right people at the right time.
• Work independently with supervision
• Be an individual contributor with regular guidance on competing priorities
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within your level of responsibility
• Provide administrative support including the setting up and coordination of issue resolution and other calls, taking notes, preparing actions and outcome notes and distributing to stakeholders
• Track, monitor and update multiple projects concurrently from start through to close, using a project management tool and defined project governance standards and best practices
• Help support user testing of governance Tracking tool and operational processes
• Develop expertise in specific area of responsibility
• Develop an understanding of where and how Sales Excellence COE fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Here’s what you need:
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in Program/Project Management or related work
• Strong proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• Proven track record of operational program management in a fast-moving environment
• Experience of working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
• Passion for learning new technology, tools and innovation
• Internal and client facing experience, business acumen and commercial awareness
Extra credit if you have:
• Prior sales experience
• Understanding of Sales Excellence internal processes, tools and services
You may also need:
• Flexibility to adjust work hours according to business needs (e.g., for virtual meetings with team members in other time zones)
• A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.
How to apply ?
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers/jobdetails?id=86930_india_3&title=Sales+Excellence+-+COE+-+Program+Management+Analyst” target=”blank” style=”glass” size=”11″ radius=”10″ icon=”icon: mail-forward”]APPLY HERE[/su_button]