Work From Home Job – Any Graduate Freshers Can Apply
Salary: Rs.32000 Per Month
HR Specialist Job
What you will do:
The primary focus of the HR Specialist will be to provide all encompassing, world-class support to existing and new employees in India. This is a hands-on role that is responsible for partnering with senior management to ensure execution and continuous improvement of day-to-day people operations. This role is critical in ensuring completion of our People Operation and Employee Experience initiatives, processing payroll, providing great internal customer support, and driving People Ops functional excellence and process improvements.
How you will make an impact:
- The HR Specialist will successfully facilitate vendor relationships by initiating resolution of new and/or unanticipated issues.
- Fostering of further partnerships with vendors to identify, improve and implement process improvements where necessary.
- Assisting in holding partners accountable for setting and meeting agreed upon deadlines and deliverables.
- Managing payroll data changes including submission & validation process for outsourced payrolls.
- Overseeing and executing investigations for employee complaints and all other HR matters, including but not limited to, termination process, offboarding, and more.
- Evaluating and recommending enhancements to employee benefits
- Delivering subject matter expertise and recommendations to senior leadership on India HR requirements and regulations recommendations.
- Drives seamless new hire onboarding experience by partnering with talent acquisition & onboarding to create best-in-class experience for newly hired employees of India.
- Implementing new hire orientation delivery for India hires.
How to apply?
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://jobs.jobvite.com/exprealty/job/oMf7mfwe” target=”blank” style=”glass” size=”11″ radius=”10″ icon=”icon: mail-forward”]APPLY HERE[/su_button]