Uber Is Hiring-Work From Office Jobs
About the Team
Marketing product science and performance marketing measurement teams: We collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product management, and engineering, to develop data-driven solutions that improve customer experiences and improve business outcomes.
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding data scientist to be a part of the our team as a Data Scientist. In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging data-driven insights and advanced analytics techniques to drive marketing strategies and optimize our product offerings. If you are someone who is data enthusiastic and loves to work within Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Statistics, this role is for you!
What You’ll do:
- Collaborate with product management teams to prioritize product roadmap initiatives based on data-driven insights and market demand.
- Develop metrics and dashboards to monitor product performance, customer engagement, and conversion rates, and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including Operations, Finance, Product, and the Channel team to develop paid marketing strategies and budget decisions based on data insights
- Synthesize business insights and collaborate with measurement applied scientists to find opportunities to improve the current paid marketing measurement framework
What You’ll need:
- M.S., or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Machine Learning, Operations Research, or other quantitative fields.
- Knowledge of underlying mathematical foundations of statistics, optimization, economics, and analytics. Knowledge of experimental design and analysis.
- Strong experience of 3+ years in data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques, with a proven track record of solving complex business problems
- Meticulous attention to detail and thorough data quality assessment to drive accurate and reliable insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Advanced SQL expertise with a strong focus on time and space optimization
- Proficiency in Python, and experience working with data manipulation and analysis libraries (e.g., Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn).
- Strong knowledge on big data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark) and prior experience in building long-running/stable data pipelines
- Solid understanding of data visualization principles and experience with visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker) to optimally communicate insights.
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to teamwork and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at the least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are encouraged to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
How to apply
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.uber.com/global/en/careers/list/123163/?iis=marketing&iisn=Linkedin&iisp=paid&linkedin_sponsored=sponsored&rx_campaign=Linkedin1&rx_ch=connector&rx_group=1462&rx_job=123163&rx_medium=post&rx_r=none&rx_source=Linkedin&rx_ts=20230830T184801Z&rx_viewer=52d0fba6b37011ed81e45dc1b034771bba390775b5f148f2a4f77df114512480&rx_vp=slots” target=”blank” style=”glass” size=”11″ radius=”10″ icon=”icon: mail-forward”]APPLY HERE[/su_button]