Cactus Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
- Keep a tight tab on all the channels through which the customers approach us i.e. Emails, Calls, Website forms etc. and ensure that all the leads coming from these channels are converted.
- Understanding the customers need by studying the customers history, buying patterns in the past and then recommend a suitable solution to ensure that the customer closes the sale with Editage.
- Ensure that all the customers who approach us are responded to within 1 business hour through the channels of calls, emails, or system-based quotations.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that the customers need is met within the deadline committed to the customers.
- Timely following up with the leads across markets to ensure maximum conversions.
- Identifying the market trends, customer trends and buying patterns of the customers and sharing it with the Managers on a timely basis.
- Provide an excellent after sales support by ensuring that customers’ queries are responded to in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Prerequisites
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills. English mandatory, other languages are welcome!
- 0-1 year of experience – Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Have a service oriented and customer first mindset. You enjoy helping and using your communication, persuasion, and people skills to achieve operational & team results.
- Have a collaborative working spirit and can work seamlessly cross teams and functions to resolve sticky situations.
- Have excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and can work with global teams.
- Like working under pressure, are flexible and can maintain a positive attitude even when the going gets though.
- Are resourceful, can think on your feet and make quick decisions.
- Can work independently to interpret data, identify trends, and formulate solutions to routing scenarios.
- Are goal and results oriented with a keen sense urgency and ownership
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.
Cactus Communications is a science communication and technology company. We specialize in AI products and solutions that improve how research gets funded, published, communicated, and discovered. We offer editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; AI-powered scholarly publishing products for journals and researchers; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.
Awards and Recognition
- Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs since 2016.
- Recognised as ‘Employers of the Future’ two years in a row in 2023 and 2022, in a study by LeadUp Universe, Fortune India and Work Universe
- Recognised as One of India’s Top 100 best Workplaces for Women by Great Place To Work® in 2022
- Winner of ‘Best Innovation Leveraging AI Services’ at AWS AI Conclave 2022
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Millennials 2019 by Times Ascent and Learning & Organisation Development Roundtable
- Emerged as one of India’s Top 10 Safe Workplaces for Women in a survey conducted by Rainmaker in 2019
- Ranked #1 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute in 2017
How to apply
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://jobs.cactusglobal.com/jobs/1329?lang=en-us&iis=linkedin&iisn=linkedin” target=”blank” style=”glass” size=”11″ radius=”10″ icon=”icon: mail-forward”]APPLY HERE[/su_button]