Uniform Advantage Is Hiring-Work From Home
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers – true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
As part of our expansion plans as a growing, global organization, UA Brands started its captive center in Pune, India in September 2017 to add IT & ITES support and talent to our corporate teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The business process support team reporting directly to our Operations Strategist works closely with various business teams and the Director of Strategic Planning and project Management and operations. Your deliverables will be around the creation and maintenance of products, product attributes, purchase orders, etc. assigned by the team’s business partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Entrepreneurial-driven: You’re always striving to achieve better results…never satisfied with “good enough”. You look for opportunities to improve our process or procedures.
- Self-managed:You take the initiative to do what’s needed; solve problems; follow up on all promised tasks; and continuously improve your results.
- Team-oriented: You enjoy being part of a close-knit work team and helping the business units succeed.
- Organized: You will be organized and efficient to be able to follow the pre-defined processes and complete all deliverables on time.
- Calm under pressure: You know how to soothe a frustrated colleague and transform a negative experience into a positive brand win. You handle multiple demands and extra-busy workdays without losing your focus or cool.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Proactively take on any work request or task within the defined scope of work
- Review the data provided to you and highlight any issues, concerns, or inconsistencies.
- Create, Update, or maintain data within the destination tools or applications, including MS Excel.
- Adhere to all work and communication protocols as instructed.
- Complete all assigned work within the defined timelines or SLAs.
- Communicate any expected delays in the completion of work to the team lead or relevant senior team member as soon as possible.
- Adopt the team’s best work practices.
- Provide regular updates and time logs on the work tickets.
- A detail-oriented person who can perform repetitive tasks with minimal errors. Ability to multitask and switch priorities as required.
- Exceptional listening, verbal, and written skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with good time management skills.
- Ability to understand business processes and logic and evaluate all given data against the same.
- Ability to challenge data accuracy and work with colleagues to resolve the same.
- Sound decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, group environment.
- Proven work ethic and team player mentality.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an English business support role
- Experience using various Internet browsers.
- Good working knowledge and exposure using MS Excel for data handling.
- A data entry speed of 60+ words per minute preferred
- Must have good exposure to working with internal stakeholders based out of international locations.
Must be willing to work during the permanent shift between 6:00 PM – 3:00 AM IST on weekdays.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK: REMOTE – Work from Home
Have workplace flexibility – you’ll work exclusively from the comfort of your home with no commute! Remote employees are expected to be online and available during core business hours for their team. Company computer equipment provided for business use.
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits that address both your health and financial needs.
- Company-sponsored medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company-sponsored Life insurance for employee
- Company-sponsored Group Personal Accidental insurance for employee
- Company-sponsored Gratuity Benefit
- Continuous remote work
- Hardship Allowance: Paid over and above the employees’ monthly salary
- Extended Hardship Allowance: Paid over and above the employees’ monthly salary
- Paid Vacation / Earned Leave
- Maternity Leave, Compensatory Off Leave, Bereavement Leave, and Paternity Leave as per the applicable norms.
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Program – Get paid to work with Friends
- Regular Recognition, Social Activities, Monthly Events, and Birthday Celebrations – Mandatory Fun
UA IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship.
How to apply
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1098UNAB/JobBoard/c633a9a4-5144-45eb-aca3-2ec4836c03b9/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=633145c4-ee52-4a6a-bc77-c0dfceff67a3&utm_source=LINKEDIN&utm_medium=referrer” target=”blank” style=”glass” size=”11″ radius=”10″ icon=”icon: mail-forward”]APPLY HERE[/su_button]