Browserstack Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Who are we and what do we do?
BrowserStack is the world’s leading software testing platform powering over two million tests every day across 19 global data centers. BrowserStack’s products help developers build bug-free software for the 5 billion internet users accessing websites and mobile applications through millions of combinations of digital environments—devices, browsers, operating systems, and versions. We help Tesco, Shell, NVIDIA, Discovery, Wells Fargo, and over 50,000 customers deliver quality software at speed by moving testing to our Cloud. With BrowserStack, Dev and QA teams can move fast while delivering an amazing experience for every customer.
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision of becoming the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation in June 2021.
At BrowserStack we solve real problems—each day is a unique challenge and an opportunity to make a difference. We strive to be open, transparent, and collaborative, so no feat is too big to achieve. BrowserStack is an extension of its people and a place where they can grow both professionally and personally. To that effect, we’re humbled to be recognized by leading organizations around the world:
- BrowserStack is Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2020-21
- Named “SaaS Startup of the Year” in 2022 by SaaSBOOMi
- Ranked in Forbes Cloud 100 in 2021 – for the second time
- Featured in LinkedIn Top Startups India 2018
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contribute across many different functions.
● Generate sales revenue through net new & renewal business.
● Build and manage your sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets with weekly cadence.
● Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, proposal and contract negotiation,meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota.
● Develop customer relationships to expand revenue potential.
● Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve key sales management processes
like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPI reporting
● Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business.
● Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, Inside Sales Manager or relevant role
● 2-3 years of quantifiable, sales experience in B2B software with a strong track record of success ,experience with full lifecycle of sales from qualification, solution definition to closing.
● Preferred experience of sales prospecting & CRM tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach, Zoom info, Lusha, Salesforce etc.
● Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
● Experience in international (Americas/ Europe/ APAC) markets.
● Preferred SaaS experience with technology background & exposure to sales frameworks BANT, MEDDIC etc
● Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts; excellent ,verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
● Persistent and optimistic problem solver with a vibrant, assertive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and driven to succeed
● Passionate about Internet technologies, SaaS; extreme customer centricity and empathy; strong desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed start-up environment.
In addition to your total compensation, you will be eligible for following benefits, which will be governed by the Company policy:
- Medical insurance for self, spouse, upto 2 dependent children and Parents or Parents-in-law up to INR 5,00,000
- Gratuity as per payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Unlimited Time Off to ensure our people invest in their wellbeing, to rest and rejuvenate, spend quality time with family and friends
- Remote-First work environment that allows our people to work from anywhere in India
- Remote-First Benefit for home office setup, connectivity, accessories, co-working spaces, wellbeing to ensure an amazing remote work experience
How to apply
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://browserstack.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Account-Ececutive—SMB-Team_JR100930″ target=”blank” style=”glass” size=”11″ radius=”10″ icon=”icon: mail-forward”]APPLY HERE[/su_button]