Indian Government FSAAI Internship for students
Table of Contents
Internship starting in the month of April- 2023 under Goverment Internships Scheme 2021 at Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is a statutory body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is the apex body responsible for ensuring food safety and compliance to food standards across the country. FSSAI internship program will provide interns with unique learning opportunities in various areas of food regulation of food safety administration.
- (a) Pursuing Post Graduate Degree/B.Tech/BE from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
- (b) Business Administration & Management including policy regulation and related
- fields.- Only at FSSAI(HQ)
- (c) PG Diploma/Degree in, Journalism, Mass Communication and Public Relations.
- (d) B.E. / B. Tech (Only 3rd and 4th Year students not for 2nd or 1st Year) in Computer Science/Information Technology Software Engineering or related Stream.
- (e) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Policy Public Administration. – Only for FSSAI (HQ).
- (f) Bachelor/Master of Law.- Only for FSSAI(HQ)
Stipend & Certificate Details:
A stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) for the internship period will be given to the deserving Interns on the recommendation of the Office/Division that they are attached with by the FSSAI (HQ). The criteria for deserving interns will be decided based on their (a) attendance, (b) assessment by their respective reporting officers; and (c) evaluation of the report by the Committee.
All the interns will be awarded a certificate by Human Resource Division, FSSAI (HQ) successful completion of the internship i.e. on submission and review of final report/presentation.
(a) Interested and eligible students can apply online in the specified format as per the timelines provided by FSSAI. Applicants, who have applied for internships for previous months, need to apply afresh.
(b) The shortlisted candidates may be required to submit a short write up/presentation for final selection.
(c) The final list of selected candidates along with their date of joining and Internship tenure would be declared online on FSSAI website by the respective office where they have opted for internship.
How To Apply