ISRO Free Online Course using Python Certificate, ISRO has launched its free online course on Geoprocessing using Python Programming language. Here you can get the Overview of Geoprocessing using Python Language.
About ISRO Free Online Course on Geoprocessing
Today a large amount of satellite imagery and geospatial data collected from different sources are available free of cost. Satellite imagery combined with the power of a Geographic Information System can be a great tool for supporting environmental management, disasters, global climate
change, natural resources, wildlife, land cover, and many other applications.
Processing this vast amount of data in a time and space-efficient manner and deriving useful information and knowledge from data is one of the most challenging aspects of geospatial technology. We invite you to attend this training program on Geoprocessing and visualization on web platforms. The course is scheduled from January 16-27, 2023.
Also Read – Tulip Data Entry Govt Internship
1. Overview of GIS and different geospatial data types
2. Overview to Python programming using
3. Introduction anaconda and Jupyter notebook
4. Raster data processing, resampling, and analysis
5. Vector data processing and analysis
6. Geo-spatial data visualization on web
7. Familiarization with various open-source geospatial data processing libraries e.g. GDAL, Geopandas, etc.
Also read – Data Entry Operator Municipal Govt Internship
Yes, you get a free verified certificate from ISRO on the successful completion of the course.
Note: Based on 70% attendance and 40% in the online examination you will be given a Certificate.
3 thoughts on “ISRO Free Online Course using Python Certificate”