MCAfee Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
This position is for a software development engineer for the McAfee eCommerce Development team. The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of various projects executed by the team. The candidate should be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, delivering solutions to support multiple projects in their development needs.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- The candidate should have good design skills and good skills in web development technologies.
- Should have good knowledge of AWS services.
- Strong object-oriented programming principles and a thorough understanding and practise of SOLID principles.
- The candidate must have excellent analytical skills.
- Analyze all the solution options in a given project, and ability to identify the ease to maintain high performance solutions and implement.
- Participate in code reviews and provide and accept reviews.
- Exposure to developing web-based applications with 2–4 years of experience
- Expertise in .Net Core, C#, SQL Server.
- Development experience in Rest API, Microservices.
- 1+ year of exposure to AWS services like Kubernetes, Lambda, and DynamoDB.
- Exposure to tools like Github and Postman.
- Able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.