MEA Internship Program – Free Govt Certified Internship
Table of Contents
About Ministry of External Affairs
The Ministry represents the Government of India through embassies and is also in charge of India’s representation at the United Nations and other international organizations, as well as expanding and safeguarding India’s influence and Indian interests around the world by providing development assistance to other countries worth billions of dollars.
Info about MEA Internship Program 2023-24
For the academic year 2023-24, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is introducing the second edition of this Program. The second edition of the program aims to continue the Ministry’s goal of putting more emphasis on MEA, providing value to interns, ensuring improved gender inclusion, and increasing diversity in terms of qualifications, residence, and socioeconomic level among the Ministry’s intern cohort.
Also Read–Jio Smart Sales Trainee Freelancer
- Internships at MEA headquarters will normally be available to Indian residents with a graduate degree from a recognized university at the time of application.
- Internships will also be available to students in their last year of graduation when an internship is required as part of their final-year curriculum.
- Candidates must be under the age of 25 on December 31, of the year of internship.
- Each intern will get an honorarium of INR 10,000 per month to help with living expenses. The cost of one-time to and fro air travel between the State capital and Delhi, from the domicile State or from the college/university of the shortlisted candidates will be provided, subject to a ceiling of the prevailing economy class air ticket. Throughout their internship, the interns would be responsible for their own board and housing in Delhi.
- The candidate definitely get an internship completion certificate from the Ministry of External Affairs
How To Apply