Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to join our fast-growing Business Development team. The Business Development Representative will play a key role in generating new business opportunities for Mindtickle and be a part of building a world-class sales development organization.
What’s in it for you?
- Develop deep market understanding for enhanced expertise.
- Identify new customer opportunities by raising awareness and generating interest in Mindtickle through various approaches, including cold-calling.
- Maintain and update internal systems for effective lead tracking.
- Respond to inquiries with tailored solutions, showcasing your problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate and learn from a dynamic team environment.
- Facilitate discovery calls, contributing to company growth.
- Exceed activity goals, showcasing your dedication.
- Embrace a positive, customer-centric attitude for professional growth.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Possess an exceptional set of verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work hybrid from Pune.
- Possess the skill to work US business hours.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s Degree with distinction.
- Hold substantial and relevant professional sales experience.
- Acquire and exhibit prowess in cold calling and objection-handling.
- Obtain a wealth of experience in cold calling and adeptly handling objections.
- Get hold of comprehensive sales tools experience, with a preference for familiarity with Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and more.
- Are having an in-depth understanding of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tools like DemandBase.
- Are motivated, strategic, focused, and persistent in nature.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee’s globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.