Multiplier Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
A BIT ABOUT US
We’re at the forefront of one of the most exciting evolutions of our generation – remote staffing. No longer do employers have to hire according to geography, and no longer do employees have to worry about proximity to work and daily commutes. Today, companies can hire the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world. But they need digital solutions to help them streamline the process…
Welcome to Multiplier! Our global employment platform empowers companies to hire people all across the world by managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes – all from one software system. It’s a game changer!
We’re on a mission to impact economies of scale by enabling companies to hire the best candidate for the job, regardless of location. We’re backed by some of the best in the game (Sequoia and Golden Gate Ventures), will grow from a team of 100 in 2021 to 300 in 2022, and will 20x our revenues in that same period of time. This company is in hyper growth mode, and we need company builders to help us scale sustainably.
What you’ll do:
- Efficiently execute all processes and operations related to payments across channels at Multiplier
- Accurately review and record data in our system and ensure consistency and precision
- Assist with payment or debit card inquiries or issues from our customers
- Coordinate with both internal cross-functional teams and our external partners on customer requests or issues
- Create and maintain process documentation
What we’ll provide for you:
- Remote employment.
- Ability to contribute to this business at a high level.
- Working with a compassionate, energetic, inspired, ambitious, and diverse team.
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-growth business.
- Competitive benefits, compensation, and culture of recognition.
- Unlimited holiday policy.
Equal employment opportunity
Multiplier is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.