NXT wave is hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India who have spent 500 million minutes on its learning platform so far. To date, NxtWave learners have been hired by 1500+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte, and more.
We’re growing fast and we need your talent, skills, and passion.
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news: Economic Times, The Hindu, Yourstory, VCCircle
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for bringing in new Hiring Partners(Companies) to the Placement Support Team.
- Generate and qualify outbound leads
- Manage outbound lead generation methods including Social Media channels like LinkedIn, Email Campaigns, etc
- Communicate with the Lead on Social Media channels and convert them into potential leads
- Organize, Assign, and manage leads, contacts, and other activities in CRM
- Track lead generation campaigns and utilize metrics to quantify and report results
- Experience in sourcing from Job Posting Platforms like Naukri, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and comprehension skills
- Basic exposure to Google sheets
- Hands-on experience using computers is essential
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively. Ability to convert potential leads and improve conversion.
- Ability to manage work in high-pressure, fast-paced organizations with a focus on providing high-level, quality services.
What are you going to learn in this role?
- Working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Real-time working experience with a team of IITians
- Improve exploring skills(Sourcing)
- Teamwork and planning the task.