Quality Specialist Job – Any Graduate Freshers Can Apply
Salary: 57000 Per Month
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
A CX Quality Specialist will help transform PhonePe’ s Customer Experience and Operations through education, empowerment, and coaching of support representatives (in-house and vendor partners). Achieving best-in-class quality in Customer Experience at scale is the primary goal of this role.
- Interpret and implement Quality Assurance/Quality Management programs
- Evaluate adequacy of existing Quality audit framework and apply/recommend continuous improvement techniques to maintain best-in-class Quality Management process.
- Perform Quality audits and devise procedures and directions for recording and reporting this data
- Adept knowledge of Coaching and Mentorship skills and the ability to be able to trickle this down to the customer support teams (in-house and vendor partners)
- Ensure smooth change management and knowledge transfer across all Customer Support teams (in-house and vendor partners).
- Derive themes and insights basis audits completed that can translate into actionable process improvement items
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive customer effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Partner closely with the Training, Content Strategy and Process Design teams to identify knowledge/skill