Revenue Manager Job-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
As a business Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the profitability goals as per the annual operating plans for the portfolio of courses assigned to you. It will involve driving ebitda and contribution goals, by achieving enrolments targets, optimizing Cost of acquisition and other cost lines leading to contribution. You will collaborate with various internal teams, including Product Creation, Product marketing, Performance Marketing, Inside Sales, and other relevant functions, to achieve targeted quarterly numbers of contribution and ebitda.
- Driving contribution and ebitda goals for a part of India Apac business. Work closely with the head of business to align business strategies and quarterly goals.
- Conduct regular business reviews with sales, marketing, and cross-functional teams to achieve quarterly goals.
- Collaborate with Product Creation, sales, performance marketing, product marketing, university relations and other functions to ensure the successful launch and ongoing performance of assigned programs.
- Analyse data, identify trends, and propose strategies to improve performance and meet contribution targets.
- Engage with the Product Creation team to provide input on program updates based on market feedback and requirements.
- Demonstrate confidence, leadership, and effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and gain support for necessary changes and initiatives.
- Employ a portfolio approach to allocate budgets and resources strategically to achieve portfolio targets.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Strong business acumen and the ability to align revenue strategies with overall company objectives.
- First principal problem-solving mindset along with a self-driven approach to solve business problems.
- Ability to understand various levers of Pnl and drive optimizations across top line and cost lines to drive ebidta goals.
- Ability to work on annual operating plans and do strong business planning.
- Ability to generate strong actionable insights from multiple data reports. Key is to generate insights based on data and convert them into actionable.
- Confident and influential communication skills, enabling successful collaboration with cross-functional teams and driving support for proposed changes.
- Strategic thinking, portfolio management and the ability to propose and drive changes based on market insights.
- Understanding of Performance campaigns and sales lever will be a key skill in this role.
What you will get
- Be part of a team, which is highly performance driven and is at the center of driving the revenue growth of the organization.
- Be part of an organization, which is at the cusp of driving innovation across Edutech industry
- Career growth opportunities across the length and breadth of revenue, growth and across the organization in variety of functions.
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.