Scaler Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
About the role – Business Operations Associate
Operations at Scaler focus on ensuring every learner has a great experience with the program. We are there to guide and assist them throughout their journey.
Key responsibilities would involve a mix of the following:
- Execution of preset SOPs for the team that you are responsible for.
- Collecting feedback from learners, instructors & stakeholders for successful planning and execution for the future.
- Building successful playbooks to scale.
- Coordination between teams to provide swift resolution to prospective students ● “Think, think, and think some more”: To research and plan high-impact growth experiments and initiatives
- Work with stakeholders across engineering, strategy, and the marketing team to execute the above initiatives.
- Monitor the overall program health. Plan and execute campaigns to improve outcomes. ● Have some proficiency in Google sheets, docs, slides
Must-have mindsets and skillsets:
- Tolerance for ambiguity: A ‘get-it-done’ rather than a ‘wait-for-perfection’ approach. A good bad answer is better than no answer at all.
- Iterative problem-solving: which means understanding problems clearly, and rapidly iterating on creative and implementable solutions
- Bias to own, hustle and deliver: an innate urge to take the lead on new initiatives, by default, and not wait to be told what to do. You should want to own things; not wait to follow someone else.
- Obsession with excellence: this means being thoughtful, independent, and detailed with all inputs and outputs
- Clear communicator: Excellent communication and writing ability are a must. ● Caring and inspirational teammate: which means bringing the best out of every colleague, always 🙂
- Versatility and focus to adapt: Ability to understand and work with a diverse group of people from a variety of backgrounds and teams.
- Empowering role: You get a front-row seat to a high-growth business in a burgeoning industry
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best of Facebook, Google, Twitter, McKinsey, BCG, Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Hotstar to name a few ● Unicorn trajectory: Unlike 99% of startups, we believe in sustainable growth. No wonder, we are profitable and on course to be a unicorn in the next 24-36 months
- Marquee investors: Our investors are marquee firms such as Sequoia Capital (Investors in Google, Apple, and Cisco) and Tiger Global (major investors in Flipkart). We are also backed by the Singapore govt along with other strategic angel investors
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; free food, health insurance, ultra-chic office space, and a great manager and teammates in the Growth Marketing team.
- Market-leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer 🙂