Shareweb Is Hiring – Work From Home Job
Any Graduate Freshers Can Apply
Salary: 3-6 Lakh Per Annum
Here’s what you need to have and master to get the job
• Act as the main point of contact for a team of technical advisors.
• Assure complete customer satisfaction by respecting Sherweb’s high quality standards and values
• Monitor, meet and exceed main team KPIs.
• Provide coaching and share your knowledge with team members to improve their skills.
• Manage supervisor callbacks, as well as files involving dissatisfied clients.
• Ensure all cases are carried out successfully through coaching and support.
• Provide guidance and advice to all team members and promote skill development.
• Evaluate individual and team performance with your direct manager.
• Manage disciplinary cases with your direct manager and Human Resources, if necessary.
• Act as the reference in all company projects involving the team.
• Assign regular and specific tasks to team members.
• Oversee the continuous improvement of procedures, technical processes and technologies.
• Stay up to date with the industry’s best practices and suggest improvements to provide the best service possible.
• Provide training when required and oversee change management within your team.
• Carry out all other related tasks per the job’s evolution and departmental needs.
Table of Contents
Benefits of working at Sherweb
Sherweb is, above all, an environment where the needs of our customers are at the heart of our actions. We are committed to living our values of passion, teamwork and integrity every day.
A fast-paced work environment that adapts to you
- Beautiful offices for meetups and collaborative work (Sherbrooke and downtown Montréal)
- State-of-the art technology and tools
- A results-oriented culture where talent, action, and thinking outside the box are given due recognition
- Generous and caring colleagues of various professional and cultural backgrounds
- Opportunity to recommend quality talent from your network through our generous referral program
A flexible total compensation offer
- Vacation time that considers your previous experience
- Advanced paid hours to recharge your batteries (holidays and mobile days)
- A corporate discount program to help you save at merchants in your community
Considerable growth opportunities
- Proximity to your direct manager and open, honest communication to support your development
- Multiple initial and on-the-job training opportunities and tools to track your progress and help you scale up in your career