Software Engineer Manager Job – Work From Home Job
Salary: Rs.55000 Per Month
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Like Google’s own ambitions, the work of a Software Engineer (SWE) goes way beyond just Search. SWE Managers have not only the technical expertise to take on and provide technical leadership to major projects, but also manage a team of engineers. You not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs. As a SWE Manager you manage your project goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team. SWE teams work all across the company, in areas such as information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. Operating with scale and speed, our exceptional software engineers are just getting started — and as a manager, you guide the way.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a technical leadership role; overseeing strategic projects, with 3 years of experience in a people management, supervision/team leadership role
- Experience working on a Smart Home based service. Full stack and distributed systems experience.
- Experience in consumer electronics or home automation.
- Experience with Google-scale infrastructure, Google Cloud Platform, and open source systems.
- Familiarity with IoT and home automation.