TCS Is Hiring – Freshers Are Eligible – Across India
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.50000 Per Month
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Freshers Are Eligible
Table of Contents
- Facility management, cafeteria management
- Vendor management, hospitality, annual maintenance contract management
- Finance and budget management
- Dealing with statutory bodies and compliance Management
- Passion to pursue administrative profession with eagerness to learn, adapt, innovate, and move up in the value chain
- Ability to look for solution for day-to-day operational requirements proactively and independently
- Willingness to learn continuously to stay updated and relevant to end customers
- Eagerness to fulfill the goals with clear focus on customer delight
- Continuous enhancement of administrative skills to stay prepared for shouldering higher responsibilities
- Full time B.Com, BBA, BMS graduates from year of passing 2022 & 2023
- Percentage: Consistent academic record of 60% or above (or equivalent CGPA) in Class X, XII and Graduation
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., no extended education).
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Backlogs: No pending backlogs would be allowed at the time of selection. The course should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered. Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years at the time of being put through the TCS selection process
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the hiring process