Typing Work From Home Job
Freshers Can Apply
|Earn Rs.700-800 Per Day||Graduation Not Required|
What we need from you:
- You should be very good at Written English.
- You should be willing to commit yourself for at least two and half year term with the company.
- You should be a self-starter with an aptitude for learning.
The selection process consists of a simple English language test and a personal interview. The selection procedure is same for all the three positions mentioned above. The interviewer at the time of your interview will decide for which position you would be suitable for based on your performance in the test and your abilities.
If you are interested, please walk-in between 10:00 am and 4:30 pm on any weekday (Mon-Sat) to any of the two addresses given below:
About the career:
- This is an evergreen industry, unlikely to be affected by factors like recession, changes in spending patterns, inflation etc. as it relates to the healthcare field.
- Getting a job with TransDyne as a Medical Scribe, Process Associate or Specialist is based only on merit.
- This career is suitable for anybody who has a flair for English and Medicine.
- Your career graph in TransDyne depends on your performance, and not on your age, qualification or length of service.
- Some of the salient features of a career with TransDyne are:
- Secure and stable jobs.
- Attractive salary package of upto 2.3 LPA for Medical Scribe, upto 1.92 LPA for Process Specialist and upto 1.25 LPA for Process Associate + Incentives.
- Fast track promotions & periodic performance appraisals.
- Free training with performance based stipend during training.