Unilever Customer Service work from home job
Key Skills & Requirement:
• Required a Minimum Fulltime Graduation
• Minimum 2 years of Experience in Channel Sales.
• Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management
• Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning
• Conducting promotional activities & execution
• Knowledge of MS-Office particularly Excel
• Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana / Remote
Also read – Microsoft Free Online Internships in 2023
We are looking to hire a Customer Service Officer in Unilever.
Here is how your day at Unilever would look like:
• Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving the distribution system.
• Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
• Systematically analyse, extract and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography.
• Negotiate with distributors and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
• Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Further, use the same the generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
• Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
• Monitor systematically the performance of the distributor and distributor’s sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).