Velocity Global Is Hiring-Work From Home Job
Table of Contents
We are currently looking to hire a Payroll Specialist be based in India. This full-time position is a global client service support role that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is creating an entirely new category, and is led by a veteran team in this unique industry space. This role calls for someone who is truly “high velocity,” where resourcefulness is key to success. This position is well-suited for the particularly ambitious person who loves navigating client challenges and is attracted to making a positive impact at work. The right candidate has a relentless zeal to contribute and should have an affinity towards matters of international growth and employment. There is a constant opportunity for competency development, as the successful candidate will learn the business model of Velocity Global and will immerse himself/herself into the unique business models of our clients. This individual will report to the Payroll Manager.
At its core, this position is focused on supporting our global client service team by assisting with payroll administration and best practices. Velocity Global is a high-growth company so candidates should relish the fast pace of a start-up environment and embrace the opportunity to form account coverage and services strategy.
- Execute payroll function for all internal and supported employees in the EMEA region
- Assist in multi-country payroll and benefits administration
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all data reporting and payroll transactions
- Validate payroll information using global HRIS automation tools and provide payroll information to internal teams on a monthly and adhoc basis
- Process payroll/invoice information within our global HRIS platform to drive the audit process and generate an accurate client payroll package
- Review and process expense reports provided for compliance in accordance with local legislation and client reimbursement policies
- Input data into our global HRIS accurately and efficiently and communicate accordingly across multiple departments
- Provide timely support to account management team on all payroll, expense reporting and billing matters
- Establish and maintain competency in the area of international employment, payroll and PEO (Professional Employment Organization)
- 1+ years of experience in administering payroll in the EMEA region
- Minimum 3 years of overall experience in administering payroll
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a plus
- English fluency required
- Knowledge in Corporate Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and follow through
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, show independence, adaptability and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and initiative through individual research and drive
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion, sound judgment, and diplomacy
- Experience working in global HRIS / payroll platforms is preferred
- Experience working in NetSuite or similar ERP is desirable
- Experience working in Expensify or similar expense management platform is desirable
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
WORK WITH MOMENTUM—GO FARTHER WITH VELOCITY
At Velocity Global, we’re building a dream team made up of the world’s best talent. We’re looking for people like you to join us as we make opportunity borderless for people everywhere.
Working as part of our global company alongside people around the world, you’ll get the opportunity and support to take your career anywhere. Sharpen your existing skills and gain new ones. Access standout perks and resources so you can work in a way that works for you. Never stop expanding your orbit. Together, we can keep learning, growing, and transforming the way the world works.
ABOUT VELOCITY GLOBAL
Velocity Global gives you the power to build your team everywhere—combining seamless technology and local expertise in 185+ countries. We make it simple to compliantly hire, pay, and manage talent anywhere. With Velocity Global, the world is yours.